What You Missed:
- Alberta Ferretti for Macy’s: Following in the footsteps of Karl Lagerfeld and Doo.Ri, Alberta Ferretti has finally unveiledher collaboration for Macy’s Impulse.Lucky
- Flour Bombed: At Kim Kardashian’s True Reflection fragrance launch benefiting Dress for Success Thursday, bystanders were shocked when the star was flour-bombed out on the red carpet. USmagazine
- Ray J Slams Claims That He Contributed to Whitney Huston’s Death:Bobby Brown’s sister Leolah Brown claims that she knows how Whitney Houston got the cocaine that was found in her system the day she died — and her finger is pointed right at Ray J.Msn
- Beyoncé Launches a Sweeter Scent: She had hearts racing with her super-special blue scent, Pulse, last year, but this summer, Beyoncé is thinking pink. The singer is launching a new perfume, breezily called Beyoncé Pulse Summer Edition, to “capture the essence of a playful, sun-drenched summer day,” according to a release.Stylenews
- Chinese Gangster’s Stolen Cell Phone Photos Go Viral: Photos of a man who is thought to be a Chinese gangster are spreading across the Internet. The portly tough-guy throws caution to the wind as he bares his belly while showing off piles of money, fancy cars and, of course, a puppy.Huffingtonpost
Totally unnecessary, thoughts?